Personal Identifiable Information
Aid Animals may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our site.
- To display content on the site correctly.
- To improve customer service.
- To help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your user experience.
- To understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our site.
- To improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
- To send information to you that you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails, which may include electronic newsletters and/or autoresponder series of emails.
- To respond to your enquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Aid Animals may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
Specifically, if you subscribe to any newsletter we may offer, we will ask for your first name and will require your email address.
If you complete a form, we will require your name and your email address, and will only ask for information relevant to the purpose of the form.
If you submit content to us, we will ask for your name and email address. Photos you include with your submission, or details in your submission, may personally identify you.
If you request to be notified about comments on any content you submit to us, or request to be notified when others submit content, we will require your first name and your email address.
This site also uses Facebook commenting. Facebook stores all of your comments and may show them on your timeline, depending on your Facebook settings.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information and visit our site anonymously. However, it may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. We will use personal information received from you for internal purposes only and will not sell it or provide it to third parties.
We also collect each visitor’s IP address, which helps us combat spam and fraud. We do not use IP addresses for any other purpose.